Friday, July 18, 2014

What are summer clothes?










Dude I don't even know what summer clothes are at this point. Leather? Year round. Black? Year round. Boots? Year round. I love summer, I do, don't get me wrong, but Fall, I mean, fall is just such an amazing blend of greatness. Two magical seasons, all rolled into one. Plus, fall brings so many great concerts to the Sunshine State, especially down south. If it isn't easily recognizable, I've been overly obsessed with quality boots and great prints for this lovely summer (minus the 6 out of 7 days a week I spend in my birkies) but now, I'm ready to transition to that all black swankiness for fall months. Leather and fringe? They be the homies. My super dope list is going to keep me on the edge of my seat during Fall semester. August, I'll see you soon baby! *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment