Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th/ Happy Born Day













"All your life you've never seen a woman taken by the wind…"for some reason Fleetwood Mac just puts me in one of those moods. Especially on a day like this, rolling straight into one of the greatest day's in the history of this lovely earth, my BORN DAY! I share this day with so many great friends, baby Sav and Liza! 19 doesn't really seem that special, but another year with great friends, great tunes and good vibes is okay in my book. The fourth brought some pretty gnarly memories and I can only hope for more to come. As the years continue to pass, I feel like I'm running out of time to do a lot of what I want, so making the most of all the small moments, equal out to be one insane climb up Kilimanjaro. 19, I'm ready for ya, 20..I'm coming for ya, 21…don't even get me started!

P.S.  Never use a mini lighter to light Explosive Sparklers. You will walk away with war wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment