Sunday, June 22, 2014













It's officially summer! The best time of the year is upon us and my birthday is rapidly approaching. What am I going to do? I have no idea, but the world is my oyster. I'm debating on a new camera or a new tattoo, or both, hell anything is possible at this point, aha. I feel like the fourth of July is going to start a new year for me. Of course it's like January One to me, because it's my birthday, but I want to treat it like a new beginning just as we do on New Year's Eve. Maybe I'll come alive in the night time, meet a great guy, take some really gnarly pics and watch the fireworks. Unless of course it rains, then I'll need a new plan. Florida's notorious for ruining perfectly good weather with obnoxious, scattered thunder storms. Either way, birthday's are exciting and it always feels like the whole nation is celebrating mine, although that's a stretch ha. The summer has yet to disappoint, let's hope it doesn't start now. 

Louie love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment