Friday, June 27, 2014

Days off..




Good finds, good people, good thrifting. That was my day. I'm planning a few trips in the near future. Some day, all our labors will amount to nothing and the only trace left of our existence will be the memories others hold dear to their hearts. And when their gone, it will be nothing. So I intend to take advantage of as much as this life has to offer me. No matter the outcome, this is the hand I was dealt in life and for that I am grateful. So many things can change in a day, in a minute, in a moment and the reality is, every person is living their own truth. Strange right? When you meet someone for the first time, it never fully occurs to you that they've lived an entire life before encountering you. I find that so hard to grasp, but I am learning…everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment